yeah...I went for it.....just for the fun of it. Just wanna know out of curiosity...
So far, the reader told me things that seems right and oh yes....I love hearing what she told me....*Good News* as I can say.
Tho, before my turn....it was some one else ahead of me. So much susah hati when I heard the not so good to listen this. I almost back out but, ah..main2 saja ma;so I went ahead and wait patiently and to tell the truth, I was really nervous. This is my first time. I always avoid things like this but I don't know why I was so eager to go for it all the sudden.
Overall, My heart is at peace after listening to her explanation....Everything was good news for me.... : ) *all smiles*
Hi there.. i came over from mr.nice guys blog.. your kids are very cute and adorable and hubby is handsome too.. very wonderful family:)
ReplyDeletesaw that you were new to this blogging and money making world..
How about being friends with me? am nisha from india:)
Hey nisha..
ReplyDeleteThank u for dropping by. Thanks for the nice compliment.
Yeah, I'm new and still trying to figure it out. If others can do it, definetely I can too right?
Lets be friends andd change links. I have added you in my link.
Your baby is adorable too...the chuuby cheeks,just wanna pinch it...