My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My sweet darling Ann

Its 5mins to 10pm. My hp rang and I thought it was my hubby but I was wrong. Its Anne......ah, how I miss her so much. I was thinking of her today and was thinking to give her a call but it slipped my mind. Luckily she call up.

We chat and catch up our stories. All the things that are happened and we went back to memory land....Thinking of it put a smile on my face. I miss her so much that we promise to have brunch maybe some day.

Anne is a petite lady. She is sooo pretty and friendly. She is honest and naive. She is a good friend that you can depend on...(I always call her up nie if pasal MAybank, jahat kan taking advantage). She is nice and fun to be with....I'm glad that we meet and become friends. I pray that she will have a clear path along the way. Nice people deserve good things and people around. Love you Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...