My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Monday, July 14, 2008

Miss Universe 2008 is from Venezuela

Kesian- Miss USA jatuh
Miss Universe



Venezuela ladies are drop gorgeous. They have the height and looks. They never fail to be in the top 10. The crown is back to them again...Oh ya! Miss U.S.A fell again for the 2 time on stage...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica... David and I watched this contest "Live" on Sunday night (our time zone). I almost felt sorry for Miss USA though... she tripped and fell, should have been more careful bah... Luckily she acted normal and didn't make a big deal out of it... We knew Miss Venezuela's gonna get the crown... she's gorgeous, no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiya, we have not watch it. I wonder when will they air it here. I love watching beuty pagents bah...adoring beauty....

    yeah, Miss Venevuela is gorgeous. No doubt about it

    ReplyDelete

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...