My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Friday, July 18, 2008

Frustration

Hmmmmn, I'm not feeling that motivated nor happy. I feel frustrated. I'm sure everyone have their bad day. Today is mine. Arggghhhhhhh....I feel so blur and pandai bingung2 this.....


I wish to be some one success...earning my own $$ and I can do what I can with it. My own choice. Tho, I know its impossible..........(I know, nothing is impossible). I just feel frustrated at this point......I will be fine after few hours..cam tu la ni kalo ppm ada mood swing....heeehe

2 comments:

  1. Ah... do not worry too much about it Jessica... it's just one of those days... what's your YM address, maybe we can chat once in a while kalau ngam timing... mine is dora_erb88@yahoo.com ... bah, nanti sambung cerita kio ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yalo...thats true and imover it already juga....haaaha...biasalah kan ladies...

    do accept my invitation moi in ym..thanks

    ReplyDelete

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...