-Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar Lens with 3x Optical Zoom
-2.5" LCD Screen
-Optical Viewfinder
-BIONZ Imaging Processor
-Double Anti-Blur Technology with High Sensitivity
-MPEG Movie VX Fine
-31MB Internal Memory
-Function Guide
-Stamina: 300 shots / 150mins
T Series-DSC-T300/R-10.1 Mega Pixels with Super HAD CCD
-Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar Lens with 5x Optical Zoom
-3.5" 16:9 Wide & Touch LCD Screen
-BIONZ Image Processing Engine
-Double “Anti-blur” Solution: Super SteadyShot and ISO 3200 High Sensitivity
-Improved Face Detection Technology for Children and Adults
-Smile Shutter
-Intelligent Scene Recognition
-New Underwater Mode adjusts white balance in water
-HD Slide Show with Select Music Playback
-Automatic Macro Shooting
I'm looking through some of the Sony digital camera...We are planning to get a new camera soon and the current one we would to keep it for my hubby underwater work.
This 2 are my favourite but the T series I love the best. I cannot figure out what is the difference with W and T Series. I just go for the look/packaging. If lawa, I like lah...don't really know much about cameras.....I know for sure to take pictures sajalah...heehe

No comments:
Post a Comment
your's truly **