My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My poor baby

Leevan have problem with his tools recently...kesian him crying....I'm sure he is in pain....he keep on farting and I try to massage his belly slowly to ease his pain.....
He have sleepless nights and always crying....Went to Damai Specialist to see Dr. Sharon....its not the milk or so whatever.......his taking more of the formula then my breast milk..so, that's why his tool karas....have to give him more water and dilute the formula..
I must rajin breastfeed nie and makan as much as I can so i can produce more milk and try to avoid formula.....

I try the papaya soup and all the things people say lah but still my milk not enough for Leevan...not like Leah...maybe I'm producing much milk too but I don't realise it because Leevan keeps on drinking each 2 hour where else Leah 3-4 hours....Leevan drinks average of 3oz to 31/2 oz per feeding......baby boy really have big appetite kah? Did I mention, Leevan 600g in less then 2 weeks................

I pray that everything will be fine with my baby boy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...