My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Friday, April 25, 2008

My new Shoes



Before I deleted my previous blog, I mention I bought new shoes....


I am so happy that I'm able to slip my foot to high heels already...yeyeye....I was so strictly on flat sandels when I was pregnant with Leevan...I dont't want the urat- urat to come out so soon..It will be so ugly if I do have them very early....


Siok o buli pakai high heels already.....I bought them all within a day except the sport shoe. I know its too much but itu nafsu membeli and I was carried away to see all this beautiful shoes that I was not able to get when I was pregnant....

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Jes..so cantik2 ur shoes. I love seeing all since u bought all peep toes punya heels. I loves the white one the most tho. Where u buy all those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeehe.Thank u..we can go shopping together la ds next time..same2 taste...heehe....some r from nose and some r from vincci..mcn new staock baru dtg bah tht..n ngam2 i was there...heehe

    ReplyDelete

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...