My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I thought...

When I was almost due with leevan, I was wondering whether I can juggle with 2 kids alone. I do have my own maid to do all the housework, laundry and such including helping me taking care of Leah and Leevan.
I was worry with all the odds that may come my way especially at night. Leah always have nightmares and Leevan is still breastfeeding every 2 hours... I scare both of them will wake up at the same time.

I'm blessed as I have a very helpful and reliable to help me. Blessed to have supporting family in law and my family...have been helping me a lot.
When hubby is here, he will help as much as he can....tho, he is here to relax too...so, will let him go for his fav football and futsall game.....and always driving his bike masuk and keluar kampung....heehe...his 3rd baby tu the bike....
As a conclusion, things are not as bad as I can....I can manage without my hubby still....with our 2 kids...no need for him to worry.....will let him know. I still can spend time with Leah and do some reading, drawing and playing. I was worried that I wont be able to spend time with her but it prove me wrong..as long as i know how to divide my time....everything is possible....Its tiring but worth it...I know I won't have this quality time when they grow big already..... : )
Luckily we do not need to waste more money as hubby almost wanted to hire a 2nd maid to help me.....waste of money only......luckily......
Anyhow, I all the mothers that have more kids....some still have to work and come home manage the household and children.....mommas...u guys are really super hero....

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...