We have not celebrate Leevan'e fullmoon yet. We are waiting for the daddy to come home and celebrate it. Most probably on the 11th May. That time Leevan will be almost 2 months but its okay as long the whole family are together....
I can imagine the panggang babi we will be having...yum yum. I'm thinking of satay but I don't know where to find..I want yang can come to the house and panggang the satay. any idea or anyone to recommend?
I will be ordering 4 kilo chocolate moist cake. Its really delicious and moist. You have to taste it..seriously you have. I'm thinking of some sweet desserts like pudding and smalls cakes. Siok juga planning ni tau for your baby full moon. Actually its a double celebration for Leah and Leevan...Leah punya birthday we postpone long due from March so can celebrate with the brother...buli tahan juga lama dia kan....
On that day itself, we all know it is also Mother's Day. I wonder if I get anything from Hubby....haaahaa. punya selfish...heeehe. No bah, As long hubby is with me..I'm the happiest person on earth. Having him around is an imporatnt event for me. Jarang gia I can spend time with hubby including the kids.
I really hope we can celebrate it on the 11th or maybe we need to do it earlier if the employer wants him to work soon. There is rumour he may be call for duty on the 1st week or 2nd week of May. I'm keeping my fingers...including my toes cross juga this.
I
need to shop soon for the kids punya party pack. I dont know whether mau ada entertainment for the kids juga. Last year we had a clown for Leah's birthday...ada juga budak scare o....or maybe my hubby sendiri do tricks for the kids entertainment as hubby have experiences in clowning dulu............................
I can wait to sit down with hubby and get the details done.
Bah...sama-sama celebrate sama Jimonon lah ni kan. Birthday dia 9th May.
ReplyDeleteIf U wanna order cupcakes, U can order from my friend Dena http://deanacakes.blogspot.com/ sedap oooo...
Osse, actuallykan...sia sudah approach dia after sia rasa cupcakes dia 2 hari sana gaga punya fullmoon..mmg sedap but i want all choco cupcakes....heehe. Tho, sia blum confirm coz tu date blum tau..mau tau bila Leslie balik ja nie..n terus buat coz dia ada job waiting uda p offshore ni...huhuhu..kmungkinan besar on d 4 lah but still not sure
ReplyDeleteYakan..banayk o org birthday ds May, c jr and my MIL juga nie..n d cousin next door c Cj and Monon...mau tengok lah apa budi bicara diaorg..lebih banyak lagi bagus..more meriah...budget pun save...heehe