My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Its end of the Month

Wow!Time really flies.....Its May tomorrow and in month of May...there must be so many KERAMAIAN going on.....kamaatan definitely is the highlight of this month....
Its nice to see all this traditional custom and dance....I still enjoy it after years and years.....I'm proud to be a SABAHAN....sabahan bah...heehe...not to mention the many etnics in Sabah...colourful costume and tradition.........

However, I feel Christmas is soon already.....haaaha.I know its a long way to go but time flies and by tomorrow..its already CHRISTMAS...heehe.I just love Christmas bah.......Hopefully hubby will be around this year, if cannot...what to do....there is another day..some more, its always special day for us when he comes home from work....

It will be my 3rd wedding anniversary too...unfortunately...belum pernah celebrate o...but does not matter lah...as long we have each other.....what I mean tidak pernah celebrate is we never manage to have each other that 1 special date..cause his offshore......maybe this year and maybe not...see lah......aside from that, its my hubby's birthday juga....heeehe....so, must be very super nice to him on that day...he never ask for something and rarely buy things for himself as a reward....he likes to pamper our kids lah....all this toys, cloths and gadget...and also me...all the nice gift........Thank You hubby.....

Aiya, still no call from hubby today...maybe tonight or maybe tomorrow...just can't wait to hear his voice....

No comments:

Post a Comment

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...