My lil girl Leah is growing up so fast. She can be so charming and full with characters. I just adore and love her so much. She makes me smile at all time and ada time juga gerigitan ni. My baby girl loves singing and her recent new style is she wanna be a princess..bangun ja pagi, where my princess dress? I want my princess dress...can I choose my princess dress.......trip princess this. She loves drawing and reading. Did I meantion she control the cartoon channel at home...
My baby Leevan, he loves to laugh. He like kena *suwau*. Siok o... This boy of mine drinks milk so often that I decided to kasi makan him nestum. Better lah now...His kaki is so kuat o...Dia suka bah berdiri nie. He is in his walker juga already.
I'm are sending Leah to Playschool next year but have not decide which school...who knows that its nott easy pula school hunting this. Our initial attention was to send her to St Simon Fung(ngam ka tu spelling?) but too far. Maybe will send her when its time for kinder already. Now, I'm eyeing for school for Leah and Kaori. Me and Sachiko plan to send our girls to the same school. Any suggestion ladies?
Overall, I'm so happy with my kids.....Siok betul I feel....The feeling of being a parent is speechless. No words can I describe it
hi im here today. hope to see u again.
ReplyDelete