Every where I go...its sales...sales...sales...its so tempting but I'm controlling myself. I used to have this habit, impulse shopping....just cannot back out what I like..must get it....and if sales....wah..apa lagi, berabis bah....but that was last time ler..
Now, I have my priorities. I shop if its necessary or for special occasion only...too many cloths pun Ican't wear them all. Fur there more, I'm not working...where can I go to wear all those wonderful cloths. Sometime, I get over dress just so that I can wear the baju..sampalau this...heehe.
I love shopping...yes, very much but for the mean time..I have my goal...all those can wait. I have so many dresses and shoes that I have not wear since last year I bought it. What a waste....at least, indak payah alasan to shop already. I only buy things and cloths for my children.
For now on, its important to achieve my hubby and my goal....finish the house and have our own space at last. ...at last.................still yet waiting for my hubby to come home and check the reno layout then can start.....
no.2 we hope our car punya loan habis soon then the exact date..3 more years to go...berat oooo the car loan.
patutlah...people say, sampai tua pun kita berhutang jah.....haaaha
enough of my rantings.......
To all, happy shopping during this SALES season.........Beli, jangan tidak beli....heehe
Hi Jessica! :)
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't love sales bah kan... it's some sort of magnet especially to the ladies... hehehe.
But once you get married and have kids, your priorities change. I used to love buying cosmetics, every month ada seja lipstick baru or visit the cosmetics' counter. Now, I use my lipstick sampai habis! It's all about the kids and the house now.
HI Nessa,
ReplyDeleteYes, ur rite. its all about the kids and house. If have to put our piorities to them firstkan. If got extra skit, maybe can lah pamper ourself skit...an excuse kah that ah..heehe.
Sales is soo like a SUPER MAGNET bah as u mention nessa....argh..I cant wait this sales season habis..almost already thatkan..