My Precious 3

My Precious 3

Monday, July 7, 2008

Tuaran Crocodile Farm

Yesterday(Sunday), we went to CF for a Short family trip. Wanna entertain Leah and bring Leevan jalan2. We brought my sisters too coz they never went there..sian and banyak assistance to help me juga...heeehe. Overall, we had a great time. Lunch in Salut followed by enjoying the sunset in Waterfront Kk..... : )

Me(so chubby odi) with my sisters and Leevan
Our Family

The Sunser


view of Mount Kinabalu from Salut

6 comments:

  1. Seems like you guys had a great time visiting the Zoo and Crocodile Farm... thanks for sharing those nice pictures Jessica...

    ReplyDelete
  2. punya chubby paha c Leevan! Geram I see *pinch* *pinch* :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yakan..told u his chubby...kuat makan and nenen....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara....u havent gave birth yet? Sia pula panic on urbehalf...Tara, I hope everything will be fine for u...

    ReplyDelete
  5. not yet! I am sooo panat oredi...waiting....hehe. thank you, i hope so too.

    ReplyDelete

your's truly **

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...