I did try to get info in the Internet but still I don't know what type of holiday I want or where to go.....I prefer just leave it for hubby to decide......Easy...I just follow ja...heeehe.
He mention about Bali......but I was...ok also...(in my mind, sharon is going to Bali, can ask her later..heehe)still I was not sure about it after the conversation....then we discuss Hong Kong but macan indak siok....then I said...KL lah......I miss Genting ooooo....lama did not go there. Hubby was...KL lah?????
Then we discuss on few places again...Australia, Cambodia and Philippine. In the end, we decide to wait for him to come back then decide....We just go to any travel agency and choose a recommanded destination from there......easy work
The kids will be here...with my mama, itu pun we need to wait for them to come back from Philippines....my mama punya home town....don't know how long they will be there.....cause so many relatives there...My mama is the youngest of her 13 siblings. she is the only one in M'sia.
Looking forward for the SHORT holiday with hubby......
Hi Jess! Why dun u suggest to your hubby pigi tour Europe? Siok tu. Bila lagi ko honeymoon sama hubby ko. Dun forget to take tonnes of pictures! Kasi updates kama.
ReplyDeleteSharon..
ReplyDeleteEurope...to expensive o....Honeymoon,not yet o since we got married..no time to plan this..maybe wanna dive wth d sharks..hahaa..
when ur goin to bali? tell me ah..siok ka p sana? kami mo holiday kijap ja for the "US" time ja......take tones of pics ah sharon..i wanna see......